Page under construction
/ Created : 2013, December 17
/ Last update : 2018, September 12
Theoretical physics : Statistical mechanics : Exact analytical
Publications sorted by subjects
The articles are Copyright by the respective publishers, and may be
downloaded for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission
by the author and the respective publisher.
1) Present research topics in out of equilibrium statistical
- Stochastic processes
- Stochastic thermodynamics, generic properties
- Solvable models for thermal contact
- Renewal processes, first passage time fluctuation relations
- Spin chain models with stochastic evolution
- Non-conservative dynamical systems
- Ensemble statistics for the Game of Life in two dimensions
- Kinetic theory
- Lorentz model and BBGKY hierarchy
- Dissipation and Boltzmann equation
2) Past research topics in equilibrium statistical mechanics
- Solvable two-dimensional models for Coulomb gas
- On the
two-dimensional Coulomb gas, F. Cornu and B. Jancovici, J.
Stat. Phys. 49 (1987) 33-56.
Two-dimensional Coulomb systems: a larger class of solvable models,
F. Cornu and B. Jancovici, Europhys. Lett. 5
two-dimensional one-component plasma in a doubly periodic
background: exact results, F. Cornu, B. Jancovici and L. Blum,
J. Stat. Phys. 50 (1988) 1221-1243.
models for an electrode with adsorption sites, F. Cornu, J.
Stat. Phys. 54 (1989) 681-706.
electrical double-layer: a solvable model, , F. Cornu and B.
Jancovici, J. Chem. Phys. 90 (1989) 2444-2452.
- Kosterlitz-Thouless phase transition
- Quantum plasmas
- Quantum electron gas in solids (one-component plasma)
- Low-density expansions for quantum plasmas
- Algebraic screening in quantum plasmas
- Correlations in
quantum plasmas. Part I, Resummations in Mayer-like diagrammatics,
F. Cornu, Phys. Rev. E 53 (1996) 4562-4594.
in quantum plasmas. Part II, Algebraic tails, F. Cornu,
Phys. Rev. E 53 (1996) 4595-4631.
algebraic tails of static correlations in quantum plasmas at low
density, F. Cornu, Phys. Rev. Lett. 78
Janco's disciples in Coulombland. Part II. Algebraic tails in
three-dimensional quantum plasmas, A. Alastuey et F. Cornu, J.
Stat. Phys. 89 (1997) 20-35.
- Quantum plasmas in a uniform magnetic field
- Charged fluid near a dielectric wall
- Density profiles in a Coulomb fluid near a dielectic wall
- Screening in a charged fluid near a dielectric wall
- Partially ionized gases
- Screening in partially ionized gases
- Equation of state of partially ionized gases
- Quantum fluctuating forces
- Van der Waals forces between atoms
- Atom-wall forces (quantum electrodynamics near a conducting wall)